Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog Assignment #1

Hey! My name is Brittany Hamilton. I am 21 years old and have lived in Mobile my whole life. I decided to go to the University of South Alabama because I don't particularly like change. So I knew I wanted to stay here and South has a great education department. I am interested in doing drama (mostly at my church) and I love to shop. I still live at home with my mom and sister. I also have a brother. Hes 27 and is a wildlife biologist and works for Mossy Oak. My sister is 17 and she is a senior at Murphy. I also have a boyfriend, Cole, who I have been dating for 2 1/2 years now.
I am going into elementary education because I have a passion for children and want to do everything in my power to help them succeed. When I started college I was in the Allied Health Department but knew that I have always wanted to become a teacher. Once I switched I immediately became excited about the path I had chosen and started buying teaching supplies. I think this is what I do best and am looking forward to what the future holds.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Brittany!

    Welcome to EDM310!

    Good post, but just be sure to add pictures, complete with title and alt modifiers for all of your upcoming posts.

    I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts and hopefully getting to know you in lab this semester!

    - Allie

    ReplyDelete