Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 10- PLN Progress Report 1

My PLN is definitely a work in progress. At first, I honestly did not know what it was or how to form it. After watching the videos, I decided to use Symbaloo for my PLN. While in symbaloo, I decided to go ahead and make a personal one so that I can keep up with all the websites that I go to. This will be a big help with me planning my wedding right now. On my EDM webmix I have:
  • Blogger.com- for my personal blog and also for the EDM 310 class blog
  • Twitter.com- to follow the EDM staff and other educators
  • Skype.com- to use when interviewing someone, etc..
  • Gmail- to keep up with what is going on in my class
  • Youtube.com- to upload my videos
  • Dropbox.com- to have access to many documents used in classes
  • google images- where I get majority of the images I use for my blog post
  • Dictionary.com- to help me look into different words and their meanings
These are just a few of the items that I have put on there now but I am sure that it will continue to grow as the semester continues!
symbaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment