Thursday, March 10, 2011

Smartboard Presentation Group #1

This was a collaborative project worked on by: Brittany Hamilton, Courtney Starkie, Joshua Ragsdale, and Rashad Adams



After we taught we sent our "students" the quiz online to take. Here our the results. They did very well and we were pleased with how they came out.


Click the image above to see our full response.

I really enjoyed being able to teach using a Smartboard. This isn't my first time using one but my first time really teaching a lesson. During my observation hours I was under an amazing teacher who let me use hers in the classroom and I was also allowed to teach her students a new spelling game on it. I really enjoy using a Smartboard. It gives me a new way to teach students where they can interact with the lesson. I loved doing a game at the end of our lesson.  I think as a future teacher this is a great opportunity to see if your students are retaining the information.

I learned a lot using the Smartboard during this lesson. I loved that we were able to learn new ways to make forms by using Google Docs. I have really enjoyed being able to save my work online and access it from any computer. This is very convenient for me. I also liked how we had to use the smart notebook software to create the lesson plan. This allowed me to download it and I am now able to play around with it. I am very glad I got this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment